Friday, February 24, 2006

I am hungover. You would think from another wild night out of the town, but . . . oh no. I had to work at the Alley last night (of course) so I did not get out of here until 11:00 p.m. I had taped the Olympics because I wanted to watch the ladies figure skating competition. (I know, sometime I can be really really gay). Long story short, I was up until 2:30 a.m. at a friend’s house throwing back beers and watching figure skating.

I had a blast. I have to tell you, I went into the night hating the Russion, Slutskaya. But, then they played this retrospective on her life and career; turn out she has had more tragedy than Elizabeth Taylor. Her mother is dying from some kidney disease and she herself has some vascular disease that causes great fatigue; the doctors told her to stop skating but she powered on. Why does it always seem that the Russian skaters all have these horrific stories? Anyhow, I ended up hoping she would win over the annoying, arrogant Sasha Cohen. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. I am glad that the girl from Japan won; she deserved it.

On a side note, I am so manic about my blog. Somedays I think about quitting again and then otehr days I can't stop thinking about things I want to post. Of coruse, this could just be a reflection on my entire life and a mere microcosm of all things about me.

No comments:

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz