Friday, March 03, 2006

So, tonight is the last night of me working the night desk at the Alley theatre. If I didn't have the worst cold known to man, I would be doing cartwheels around Bayou Place right now. All I really want to do is go home, get into bed, and watch reruns of The Golden Girls.

*********

Also, I have a birthday coming up and no idea how I want to celebrate. Any suggestions? If anyone wants to buy me a prostitute, it would be greatly appreciated.
That's just a joke. Kinda. Not really.

*********

Have you ever looked at your hands and thought, "these can't possibly belong to me"?

*********

I was thining today how funny it would be if gay marriage was legalized and we could go on Divorce Court. Can't you just imagine how funny that would be? "Your Honor, he would go out to the bathhouse everynight." "Well, he wasn't giving me what I needed at home, your Honor."

*********

Finally, I want you to know that I am seriously considering getting really drunk tonight, even though I have a cold and should go home to bed (and stop smoking). But, no. Not me. This is who I am, I don't do what is good for me. I'm like a spoiled child rebelling against parents that don't exist. Wish me luck.

No comments:

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz