Thursday, December 15, 2005

Eat my blog.

So I am at the Alley, again. Tonight there was no choir. Tonight we had a middle school all string orchestra. Now, I hate to make fun of children (that’s not exactly true, I kind of love it), BUT, the whole thing sounded like one long cat fight. Or maybe not a fight, maybe it was that sound cats make when they are getting busy, you know what I’m talking about. Basically, when cats have sex they sound like “Away in a Manger” as performed by the tone deaf middle school student I just suffered through.

Tomorrow, I make my return to Blanco. Those of you who have been keeping up with my blog for the past year may remember the events around last New Year’s Eve. I can’t wait, it should be lots of fun and I will try to keep you all posted on the merriment.

Seriously, I am really ready for this year to be over with. This one has been tough for me. The holiday season is always tough for me. I seem to turn into this other person in December. I start have manic episodes and most things usually end horribly for me in December. I feel very detached from everyone. I feel very alone.

Enough of that. January can’t come soon enough.

1 comment:

Kid Ornery said...

Well gee Kyle,
that's not very Christmassy...

;)

take care,

M

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz