Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas and Fuck You, Too




I feel so sick today. I am not sure what is wrong with me; it could be authentic illness from the cold weather or it could be my body recovering from the weekend. Either way, I am just not myself. Also, I have cried three times for no reason. I fear that this is the way I will feel the rest of my life. I’m also angry and jealous of people who have great families. Fuck you. Really.

I’m taking Amos to the vet tomorrow for some long over due shots and some basic TLC. Can the vet confiscate your pet if he thinks you haven’t been taking good care of it? Just curious. I bought his a flashy new collar today and he has an appointment at the beauty parlor this Friday. Furthermore, I am finally getting him some dental work in the hopes that will clear up some, if not all, of the HORRIBLE dog breath. Of course with my luck, I will spend all this money on him and he will kill over dead or get hit by a car next week.

X-mas is Sunday. I am ignoring it. This is no small feat considering where I am working every night this week, the annals of A Christmas Carol at the Alley Theatre (I tried spelling annals as anals but it, but spell check wouldn’t let me even though I knew I wanted it to be anals). I fucking dare someone to come up to the desk tonight and ask me a question. Bring it, BITCHES!

No comments:

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz