Friday, January 13, 2006

In life there are certain things you learn over time.

Never cut your hair when your drunk.

Never take a straight girl to a gay bar, they will get hit on more than you.

No, you can't defer your student loans until you die.

A #1 with cheese, whatasized, with a Dr. Pepper will not make your problems go away.

Making fun of people is fun; Karma is for pussies.

Never go food shopping when you're hungry, only go when you are full and on a tight budget.

Money IS everything.

If you are nice to a person just once, they seem to expect it every single time. Ug.

No matter how many channels they offer you, there is never anything to watch.

It's never a good idea to tell your bossjust exactly how hungover you are.

and

I will only accomplish about 20% of everything I ever want to do in life before I die.

3 comments:

Chris said...

You forgot to add "don't stay out until 5 in morning if you really plan on getting anything done the next day".

Oh, and don't participate in homemade film projects no matter how much fun it seems like at 5 in morning.

Powergirl said...

"I will only accomplish about 20% of everything I ever want to do in life before I die."
That makes me sad. Come on, Kyle. You can do better than that. Make a list and start attacking the damn thing!
Life is short.

Kid Ornery said...

I say if you accomplish 20% maybe you didn't want to do enough,
after all...
life is short.

and Dr. Pepper does help sometimes,
doesn't it?
just a little...

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz