Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Random Thoughts

If the Astros don’t win, it might send me into the deepest state of depression and despair not seen in quite some time. Okay, no pressure.

Do you have any idea how much of my day (my life) is spent centered on having too much weight and not enough money? At least 95%, I swear.

Being a bill collector must be the worst job in the world. Except now I have notice most of my bill collectors are automated and that makes me fill cheated somehow.

I left work last night and raced to the Jack in the Box to get the ultimate cheeseburger meal and went home and ate it while watching The Biggest Loser (the reality show about losing a lot of weight) on television. This is probably not a good thing.

While surfing the web at work tonight, I came across the most horrible, racist website with a long page of the most disturbing jokes I have ever read. But then I started laughing and I had to read them all. Now I am feeling very guilty about it.

I can’t believe I haven’t tried to sneak backstage yet and try to steal something belonging to Dixie Carter. E-Bay, E-Bay!

Someone told me recently that they felt most people are actually a little intimidated of me. I told them that it really odd because I walk around feeling intimidated by almost everyone I am around.

A woman bringing a group of 20+ senior citizens to the show tonight just called me to ask if the could meet Hal Holbrook and Dixie Carter after the show. Just in jest, I called the stage manager to find out, and the agreed to do it. I feel really happy about it but I think it says something about my cynicism and what else in life I might be missing out on just because I think it is a silly idea and never just simply ask for it.

1 comment:

Powergirl said...

"Do you have any idea how much of my day (my life) is spent centered on having too much weight and not enough money? At least 95%, I swear."

Story of my life.

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz