Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Return to the Masses

I am so hot and cold on this blogging thing. I didn't expect to miss it. At the same time, I enjoyed not having the anxiety of thinking about coming up with something to post. Oh well. I have decided to give this another go.

Just a few quick thoughts:

This weekend brings the beginning of some cooler weather here in Houston. I always used to be a Summer fan, but now I am aching for Fall. Is this another sign of getting older?

I have my head so far up the Houston Astros' ass, it's not even funny. Hopefully, I will not see daylight again until the World Series.

I have decided that I want to participate in a 5K run sometime next year. I am hoping this will help to jolt my fat ass out of bed in the mornings to workout.

Also, I started a part-time job this week and will no longer have free time. You may never see me again.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Powergirl said...

Where are you working part-time?

Kyle said...

Alley Theatre, hotstuff. I am back at the front desk for a few months at least.

Powergirl said...

Great gig!

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz