Friday, October 07, 2005

Wow, I miss Summer.

Just kidding.

Why is it that cooler weather makes me want to eat everything I see? Don’t get me wrong, my appetite is usually on the strong side of the radar as it is, but it seems to me that every time fall/winter arrives I turn into a one man eating machine that cannot be stopped. Is it the nice homey feeling that cooler weather brings? (By homey I mean ‘the comforts of home” and not my ghetto friends). Is it part of the human biology to want to stack up on calories for winter? Do I want to look like Lulu Roman and John Candy’s love child by Christmas? I don’t know.

Today was outstanding on the happy meter. I actually stood outside this morning and felt chilled. (Chilled as in my skin felt a little cold not as in smoking dope with my homeys). When I was smoking, my lungs felt refreshed. I did see this one woman in a sweater-I mean, c’mon, let’s not go overboard yet.

I stood outside thinking how much I was ready to say goodbye to 2005. This has not been a good year for me.

I hope everyone got outside and took deep breaths today.

No comments:

SiteMeter

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz